Social Distance Space Planning
Tips for keeping safe social distancing at your workplace:
- Remove excess chairs where possible to create additional distancing between employees.
- Avoid meeting with more than 10 people.
- Avoid unnecessary face-to-face interaction.
- Avoid physical contact.
- Wear a mask to protect those around you when keeping 6’ of distance is not possible.
- Transition shared workspaces into single-use workspaces.
- Use signage to create social distance rules reminders.
Our space planning services will provide you with a reconfiguration of your workplace layout which will:
- Ensure that your workstation layout provides a minimum of 6’ of space in between employees.
- Reduce face-to-face positioning (orient to back-to-back or front-to-back with separation).
- Where possible, ensure a one-way clockwise traffic flow in the office.
Office Cleanliness and Disinfection
A safe office is a clean office. Some tips on keeping your office clean and safe on a regular basis:
- Specify fabric and finishes with antimicrobial properties and/or bleach-cleanable surfaces.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes throughout the office, especially in high-traffic areas like reception, exists, stairs, restrooms, elevators etc.
- Encourage employees to wipe their desks down at the beginning and end of each day as well as shared spaces at the beginning and end of use.
- Encourage personal hygiene practices:
- Clean hands routinely with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face unless hands are clean.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
Need help? We offer CDC-based office & facility cleaning services that:
- Kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and microbes.
- Offer a multi-phase test and hospital-grade disinfection process that will help you and your employees stay safe and comfortable when returning to work.
Boundaries & Barrier Systems
Boundary and barrier tools can help create additional distancing as well as mitigate the spread of germs. Options that we offer include:
- Heightened panels
- Glass top panels
- Sneeze guards
- Storage units
Don’t know where to start? Our team can help you pick the right barrier options for your workplace.